Dangers of eating from a newspaper
Eating from a newspaper attract so many healthy problems that you might not be aware of until you start feeling it. then, you visit the hospital and you will be diagnosed with a disease and you begin to ask yourself how you contacted it.
Many buy hot snacks such as: Puff puff, Doughnut, Samosa and more wrapped in a newspaper without knowing some of the dangers attracted to it. as they say, “Ignorance kills”
According to recent release issued by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) the printing ink contains cancer-causing agents that can cause severe health issues. Once warm food is placed under newspaper, the printed ink melts and exposes the human body to various health problems.
Even aluminium foil is bad According to experts; food wrapped in aluminium foil has more illness-causing bacteria. Bacteria like Staph and Bacillus Cereus which cause foodborne illnesses, actually produce toxins when heated and more importantly, they don’t get destroyed. When you cover the food with aluminium foil, it doesn’t seal your food properly and these bacteria get constant air to grow faster.
Stop eating from a newspaper!!