Paula Patton – Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Boyfriend, Age, Height, Family, #Paula #Patton #Bio #Net #Worth #Husband #Boyfriend #Age #Height #Family Welcome to 5 0 M I DE BLOG, This is the most recent breaking news and trending broacast that we have for you today: :
Paula Maxine Patton, excellently known as Paula Patton is an American actress and producer. She made her feature film debut in the 2005 comedy “Hitch”, and has had starring roles in the films “Deja Vu” (2006), “Jumping the Broom”, “Precious” (2009), “Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol” (2011), “2 Guns” (2013), “Warcraft” (2016), and “Sacrifice” (2019). She also provided additional vocals for Usher on his 2004 album “Confessions”. Patton was cast in the lead role of the ABC drama series “Somewhere Between” in January 2017. She has also won the Boston Society of Film Critics Award. Additionally, she was seen as Alice in “Four Kids and It” in 2020.
- Being an American actress and producer.
- For her feature film debut in the 2005 comedy “Hitch”.
Where is Paula Patton from?
Paula Patton took birth on 5th December 1975 with the real name of Paula Maxine Patton Los Angeles, California, U.S. She holds American nationality and she came from a mixed ethnic background as she is of German, and English with a small amount of Dutch descent on her mother’s side, whereas, has African-American ancestry on her father’s side. Likewise, her religion is Christian and her race is white. Paul has celebrated her 46th birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Sagittarius. She is the daughter of her father Charles Patton (Lawyer) and her mother Joyce Patton (School Teacher).
Talking about Paula’s education, she graduated from Alexander Hamilton High School, and then started college at the University of California, Berkeley, transferring to the University of Southern California’s Film School after her first year. Shortly after completing her studies, she won a three-month assignment making documentaries for PBS.
What does Paula Patton do for a living?
- Paula Patton kicks off her career by providing vocals for Usher on his 2004 album “Confessions” and made her film debut with a small part in the 2005 romantic comedy film “Hitch”.
- Then her big break came in 2006 when she landed the pivotal female lead role of Claire Kuchever in the science fiction thriller “Deja Vu” and played television reporter Kate Madison in the comedy-drama “Swing Vote” in 2008.
- She later co-starred as Queen Latifah’s character’s god-sister in the romantic comedy “Just Wright” (2010).
- It was announced in 2010 that Patton would succeed Sharon Stone as the new full-time assistant district attorney on the NBC crime drama series, “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”.
- As well, she was cast in the lead female role in the action film “Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol” and also played the leading role in the comedy film “Jumping the Broom” in 2011.
- She was seen in the action-comedy film “2 Guns” in 2013 and it was announced on 24th February 2015 that Patton was cast as the lead character in the ABC crime drama pilot “Runner”.
- She also starred in the romantic comedy film “The Perfect Match” in 2016 and appeared in the direct-to-Netflix comedy film “The Do-Over”.
- Moreover, Paula was cast in the lead role of the ABC drama series “Somewhere Between” in January 2017. She was also seen as Alice in “Four Kids and It” in 2020.
Who is Paula Patton’s Husband?
Paula Patton is a married woman. She tied a knot with recording artist Robin Thicke on 11th June 2005 whom she started dating in 1993. Patton gave birth to their son, Julian Fuego, on 6th April 2010 but they announced their separation on 24th February 2014, after 21 years together and almost nine years of marriage. On 8th October 2014, Patton officially filed for divorce and joint custody of their son. The divorce was finalized on 20th March 2015.
However, Paula is no longer single and ready to mingle. The actress is opening up about a new romance in her life. Patton gave Extra the scoop on the change in her relationship status and revealed that there is a new man who has her smitten. “I have a boyfriend now,” the Traffik actress told the entertainment outlet. “I haven’t called anybody a boyfriend. He’s my boyfriend!” Concerning her sexual orientation, she is straight.
How much is Paula Patton’s Net Worth?
Paula Patton has a net worth of $12 million as of 2022. She also earns a handsome amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. She is a passionate and hardworking lady, so there is no doubt her net worth and salary will surely rise higher in the future days. Paula has starred in the TV commercials for Remy Martin V.S.O.P. (Cognac) and Sprite Soft Drink, as well as she, has served as the spokesperson for the fashion brand, Ellen Tracy. In addition, her major source of income is from her actress and producer career.
What is the Height of Paula Patton?
Paula Patton definitely has a pretty face and a magnetic personality which has cast a spell over her viewers over the years. She stands at an ideal height of 5 feet 7¼ inches (1.71 m) with a balanced bodyweight of126 lbs (57 kg). She has dark brown hair and eyes color. Moreover, Paula has a slim body build with 37-26-35 in of body measurement.