Paul Rosenberg’s Wife Allison Trudell, Bio, Nationality, Husband, #Paul #Rosenbergs #Wife #Allison #Trudell #Bio #Nationality #Husband Welcome to 50MIND S BLOG, This is the most recent breaking news and trending broadcast that we have for you today: :
Facts of Allison Trudell
|Full Name:||Allison Trudell|
|View more / View less Facts of Allison Trudell|
Allison Trudell gained media attention as the wife of an American music manager, current CEO of Goliath Records, and former president of Def Jam Recordings Paul Rosenberg. Also, Paul is famous as the agent of Eminem.
Where is Allison Trudell from?
Allison Trudell was born somewhere in the United States of America. She seemed to be in her 40s. As per her nationality, she holds American citizenship while she belongs to a White ethnic background. Likewise, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Who is Allison Trudell married to?
Allison is living a happy conjugal relationship with her husband Paul Rosenberg. Her husband is an American music manager, current CEO of Goliath Records, and former president of Def Jam Recordings by profession. Their marriage was attended by their parents and colleagues.
How much is the Net Worth of Allison Trudell’s husband?
Allison Trudell’s husband’s net worth is estimated to be around $90 million. He earns this million amount from his professional career as a music manager, and CEO of Goliath Records.
According to some online resources, the average salary of an American music manager is $85,400, and a CEO of Goliath Records is $117,674 a year. Also, he must be earning the same amount from his managing career.
Where does Paul Rosenberg live now?
Currently, Paul Rosenberg lives in Alpine, New Jersey, United States of America. It is located in Bergen County, New Jersey, about 15 miles north of Midtown Manhattan.
When did Eminem meet Paul Rosenberg?
In 1996, Paul and Eminem met in their hometown of Detroit at the Hip Hop Shop. Hip Hop Shop was like a clothing and music store during the day and rap battles were held every Saturday night. Paul and Eminem met while working on the Slim Shady EP.
No, Peter and Paul Rosenberg aren’t related to each other. Though Peter and Paul are not related, their common surname became a topic to talk about for the people.
Does Paul Rosenberg practice law?
Yes, Paul has been practicing law in South Florida since 1989 because for more than 70 years the Rosenberg family has been actively representing Florida personal injury plaintiffs. Florida personal injury law permits victims to seek certain damages when they are injured due to the negligence of another person or organization, or when they are purposefully harmed.
Professional Career of Allison Trudell
- Paul Rosenberg is an American music manager and current CEO of Goliath Records.
- Also, he is a former president of Def Jam Recordings.
- Paul is also well-known as an agent of Eminem.
- Likewise, he started his career as a manager in 1997.
- In 1999, Paul and Eminen founded The record label Shady Records.
- He co-composed the parody play for the compilation Relapse in 2009.
- Also, he served as a director for a few other hip-hop artists, including Deckstar, Lawrence Vavra, and Steve Aoki.
- Moreover, Paul worked as the director of the record name Dim Mak Records.
- In 2016, Paul and Action Bronson launched the TV series titled Fuck, That’s Delicious.
- He acted as the executive producer of the TV show.
- Likewise, he co-delivered Shade 45, an Eminem-facilitated hip-bounce radio show.
- In addition, he has produced a few TV shows and music albums that have received widespread acclaim.
- Paul has worked with well-known artists such as Eminem, Action Bronson, The Knux, Blink-182, DJ AM, and many more.
- He starred in the shows like The Slim Shady Show and The Defiant Ones.