Oscar Piastri – Bio, Net Worth, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Facts, Height, #Oscar #Piastri #Bio #Net #Worth #Age #Family #Girlfriend #Facts #Height Welcome to 50MIND S BLOG, This is the most recent breaking news and trending broadcast that we have for you today: :
Oscar Piastri is a racing driver from Australia. He is currently serving as the reserve driver for Alpine F1 Team. During his career, he won the 2019 Formula Renault Eurocup, the 2020 FIA Formula 3 Championship, and the 2021 Formula 2 Championship with Prema Racing. Moreover, he is only the sixth driver to win the GP2/Formula 2 Championship in their rookie season, and the fifth driver to win the GP3/Formula 3 Championship and the GP2/Formula 2 Championship in consecutive seasons. He started racing remote-controlled cars at a national level before beginning his karting career in 2011. In August 2022, Alpine F1 Team announced Piastri for their 2023 driver lineup. An hour later, Piastri, via a thread on Twitter denounced Alpine’s announcement, stating that he had not signed a contract with the team and that he would not be driving for them in 2023.
What is Oscar Piastri Famous For?
- Being an Australian racing driver.
- For serving as the reserve driver for Alpine F1 Team.
What is Oscar Piastri Nationality?
Oscar Piastri was born on 6th April 2001. He is from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. He is Australian by nationality and his ethnicity is Australian-Italian. His present age is 21 as of 2022. Oscar’s father, Chris Piastri, used to kart with him when he was a child, and he would take Oscar to all his races. He has not stated any details about his sibling’s details to the media. Until 2015, he attended Haileybury College, Melbourne, Australia. There, he studied from 2016 to 2019.
Oscar Piastri Career Timeline
- Oscar started racing remote-controlled cars at a national level before beginning his karting career in 2011.
- Then, he competed in various Australian races and championships in 2014.
- He began competing in European and other CIK-FIA sanctioned karting championships with Ricky Flynn Motorsport in 2015.
- After a year, he moved to the United Kingdom to further his racing career.
- He finished sixth in the 2016 World Championship in Bahra.
- He landed his first major sponsorship, HP Tuners (founded and owned by his father), which helped fund his racing career in 2016.
- Then, he made his single-seater debut in selected rounds of the Formula 4 UAE Championship with Dragon F4, claiming two podiums to take sixth in the championship.
- He was named as part of the TRS Arden Junior Team’s line-up for the British F4 championship in 2017.
- He took part in the post-season test at Yas Marina with Trident in December 2018.
- He made his debut in the championship in 2018.
- In December 2018, it was announced he would switch to reigning team champions R-ace GP for the 2019 championship.
- He claimed his first victory in the series at Silverstone and repeated with a second win at the same venue a day later.
- He also became the first driver to win three races in 2019 after taking victory at Spa-Francorchamps in July and became the champion after taking a win and fourth place at the final round at Yas Marina.
- He joined the post-season test with reigning FIA Formula 3 team champions Prema Racing in October 2019.
- He started third on the grid for his debut race at the Red Bull Ring.
- He started fifth in the sprint race in Barcelona.
- He retired from the sprint race after he was hit by Clément Novalak.
- Despite his retirement, Piastri maintained the lead in the championship after his teammates collided with each other.
- In December 2020, he announced that he would continue with Prema into Formula 2.
- He finished fifth in his debut race.
- He was later forced into retirement after making contact with Dan Ticktum and spinning with two laps remaining.
- He then retired from the first sprint race in Baku after a collision on the first lap.
- He capped off his season with a win in the feature race, his fourth in a row, which meant that Piastri had won six races, more than any other driver that season.
- Likewise, he joined an illustrious company of Nico Rosberg, Lewis Hamilton, Nico Hülkenberg, Charles Leclerc, and George Russell.
- He became just the fifth driver after Hamilton, Hülkenberg, Leclerc, and Russell to win the GP3/F3 title, and then the GP2/F2 title the following year, and the first driver to win three consecutive F1 feeder series’ championships, with his 2019 Formula Renault Eurocup title.
- He joined the Renault Sport Academy in January 2020.
- Moreover, he is the reserve driver for the Alpine F1 Team in the 2022 Formula One Championship.
- Further, he also acts as a reserve driver for the McLaren F1 Team.
- He was also set to make his Formula One free practice debut at the 2022 French Grand Prix with Alpine.
- In August 2022, Alpine F1 Team announced him for their 2023 driver lineup, replacing Fernando Alonso who had recently signed a multi-year deal with Aston Martin for the 2023 season.
- However, an hour later, Piastri, via a thread on Twitter denounced Alpine’s announcement, stating that he had not signed a contract with the team and that he would not be driving for them in 2023.
Awards, Titles, and Achievements
- FIA Formula 2 Championship in 2019
- FIA Formula 3 Championship in 2020
- Formula Renault Eurocup in 2021
- Autosport Rookie of the Year in 2020 and 2021
Who is Oscar Piastri Girlfriend?
Oscar Piastri is a currently reserved driver and he is not married yet. He is currently dating a beautiful girl. But he has chosen to keep his love life away from the public. Only it is known that his girlfriend is of the same age as Oscar. The couple were seen together at the Autosport awards held on February 11, 2022, where he won the Autosport Rookie of the Year Award. Today, the duo are enjoying their present life a lot. His sexual orientation is straight.
What is Oscar Piastri Net Worth?
Oscar Piastri is a talented racing driver whose net worth is estimated to have $1 Million as of 2022. His main source of wealth comes from his racing career and he is living a lavish lifestyle at present. His exact salary is still to get unfolded yet. Race car drivers earn $40,904 as an average salary per year. As the winner of the Formula Renault Eurocup 2019, Oscar earned $608,162 as the prize money.
How tall is Oscar Piastri?
Oscar Piastri stands at the perfect height of 5 ft 8 inches. His body weight consists of 68 KG. His body type is slim. He has a pair of black eyes and his hair color is brown. He has got a healthy body at present. He maintains his body a lot by doing frequent exercise.