NECO Result Is Out, Here Are Five Simple Steps To Check Your Result.
The National Examination Council has released the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination for 2020. This was revealed to the public by the Registrar of the Council, Professor Godswill Obioma on Wednesday afternoon.
Many candidates lack an idea on how to check the result, don’t bother yourself because I will show you how you can check the result with ease.
These are five steps to follow below.
1. Go to result.neco.gov.ng on your phone or computer.
2. Then you select your examination year which is 2020.
3. Select your examination type which is SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL).
4. Enter your token number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
5. Finally, click on the ‘Check Result’ button to access your result.
Your result will show on the screen after following these steps, you can then print out.
Wish you best of luck.
Please kindly share this information as much as possible for others to see. Thanks.