How to Protect Northern Schools from Bandits – Shehu Sani.
Former Senator representing Kaduna State at the National Assembly has advised the Government on how to protect schools in the Northern part of the country from another attack by armed bandits.
A former member of the All Progressives Congress listed six ways in which government can protect schools in the Northern. They are;
1. Abolishment of boarding schools in rural areas
2. Train students and teachers on emergency security measures.
3. Create a special security unit for schools.
4. Building perimeter walls around schools.
5. Install CCTV and alarm system in schools
6. Intensify prayer.
The senator made this known on his Twitter handle on Saturday afternoon.
However, his advice to the government has generated different reactions on social media. Many argued that the things he listed are easier said than done.
What’s your take on this?
Do you agree with Shehu Sani?
Drop your comments below.
Like and share.