Soft drinks over the years have continued to increase its rate of consumptions by humans while production scale of these drinks have continued to increase on a whole without an end in sight.
They have been condemned by a lot of countries medical associations among which include Nigeria, US, US and other European nations.
Apart from providing the body with energy alone, these kinds of drinks have been heavily condemned for its high sugar content, its low level of nutritional benefit among with vitamins and minerals plays a significant role.
Among the evil effect of Soft drink include tooth erosion, diabetes, overweight and obesity to mention but a few.
Although as Nigerians and most especially humans, we love to take sweet things ignoring the fact that sweet thing like soft drinks majority of which are carbonated have adverse side effect on our health still we take them. some people even go as far as taking these drinks four to dice times daily.
Why worry yourself with drinking liquids that have side effect on your health when you can be drinking other liquids that have less and almost zero side effect?
These liquids mostly drinks compiled in this article are good for your health and therefore poses less danger to your wellbeing.
The most common and effective liquid that can be taken into the body which poses zero danger to our healthy living as human.
While a lot of us ignore this vital need of our body we tend to replace the immediate need of water by the body which is to quench thirst by drinking Soft drinks forgetting the fact that apart from quenching thirst water provide a lot of usefulness to the body system among which include
– Aid digestion
– Drinking waters also help control calories which is very vital for weight loss
– Water helps in keeping the skin cool by acting as a protective barrier to prevent excess fluid loss.
– It helps the kidney by serving as fluid which helps to transport waste product out of the body system
– It helps in the discharge of fecal waste from the body through constant hydration.
2. Orange Juice
One of the best alternative to drinking a highly carbonated soft drink is Orange juice. Apart from providing the body with enough vitamin c, it has a lot of other health benefits among which include
– It act as antioxidant that protects humans from Cataract (a disease of the eyes that clouds the eye lenses and can result in blindness)
– It helps human body against lung cancer
– It improves the immune system and cell functioning of the body system.
3. Milk Drink
Milk as we all know is a great source of Nutrient to the human body. It contains, carbohydrates, protein and some amount of fats.
Apart from being delicious and sweet to take drinking milk provide the body system with a lot of health benefits among which are:
– It stabilizes blood sugar
– It is an ideal source of calcium which helps in making the bones stronger.
– It helps the body stop storing fats because it contains Vitamin D a major source of calcium and calcium helps the body to burn fats rather than hold on to it.
4. Soya￼ Milk Drink
A lot of people rarely pay attention to this drink which is fortified with numerous nutrients of which vitamin D is quite important.
Apart from vitamin D, Soya milk also contains soluble fibers and protein.
Among its health benefits include
– Helps to reduce the risk of cancer
– Helps to reduce menopausal symptoms
– It helps to protect the body against heart diseases
– Soya milk has anti ageing and anti depressant properties
– cures skin issues
– It helps in weight loss
5. Hibiscus Tea Drink
Hibiscus tea also known as Zobo in Nigeria is one healthy drink every Nigerian ought to take. Unknown to many, thus dark red colored drink offers immense health benefits in quantities way about most drinks we can take in Nigeria
– It helps to manage and lower blood pressure in mildly and highly hypertensive adults.
– It helps to lower cholesterol in the body which therefore helps in preventing heartburn and various heart diseases
– The antioxidant properties in hibiscus tea also known as Zobo is very effective in treating liver disease.
– Hibiscus tea is rich in vitamin C which is very vital in boosting and stimulating activities of the immune system.
– Helps in reducing menstrual pains
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/50Minds/
Who has Fantasia dated? Fantasia’s Dating History Since Youth
What happened to Billy the Exterminator? Wiki, Bio, divorce, wife, net worth
Who has Michael Jordan dated? Michael Jordan’s dating history
Who has Margot Robbie dated? Boyfriends List, Dating History
Where is Dian Parkinson now? Wiki Bio, net worth, measurements, age
Mountain Monsters Wiki: Cast, Fake, Cancelled, Salary, Renewed
Stan Cadwallader Wiki Bio, husband Jim Nabors, Net Worth, Age, Family
Who is Rohit Khatri, Fitness Model posing at Amacher Olympia 2021
I Quit Motorsport to Become a Pornstar for this reasons – Renee Gracie
With Just 5k Start Dried Ponmo Business and Make Up To 150k Monthly
Politics : 2023 elections in the eye of Covid-19
FG Recruitment: Link To apply for The 774,000 Employment
Entertainment : Will Terry G Stage A Comeback Just Like Obesere?
Alligator Pepper, its Health and Spiritual Benefits
25 Natural Food Ingredients For Butt Enlargement
Football: Bayern Munich gives epic reply to ESPN following complaints about their muscular players
Myon Burrell walks out of prison 18 years after he was jailed for a crime he did not commit
Operation Crocodile Smile: Watch Moment Soldiers Shot Citizen in Auchi Edo State
Nigerians Hold A Candle Night Service For Victims Killed By SARs (Videos+Pictures)
Ant Man Star, Paul Rudd Makes Wearing Mask Fun in A Video
CRACK Now Showing On YouTube, Don’t Miss It! (Video)
YouTuber Jenna Marbles Quits Channel, Explains Why
Amazing Things You Need To About Pokémon Unite
I heard My Son Calling My Name – Vickey Scott
Biography14 hours ago
Love Island: Who is Kaz Crossley? Age, Wikipedia, Viral Cocaine Video, Boyfriend, Net worth, Height
Biography3 days ago
Michael Carrick – Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Wife, Family, Parents, Nationality, Age, Height, Wiki, Awards, Facts, Teams Played, Trophies, Career, Kids
Biography3 days ago
Eddie Mekka – Bio, Net Worth, Death, Death Cause, Wife, Age, Family, Nationality, Height, Facts, Parents, Awards, Career, TV Shows, Life Story, Wiki
Biography2 days ago
Who is Annie Live! Star Celina Smith? 5 Things to know about the actor playing Annie in ‘Annie Live’ musical