Female Hygiene Tips Everyone Should Pay Attention To
It is indeed beguiling that a lot and of course majority of women will rather spend virtually all their time on getting acquainted with trendy things, fashion and the rest without little thought about their person hygiene.
Needless, an in-depth knowledge in this area, will not only sustain one and keepthe person abay from harmful fungal/ yeast infection, it also has being proven to help one checkmate their level of tolerance when dealing with other females whose hygiene story reeks of total ignorance.
What then are these hygiene tips?
1. Always make sure to wear dry undies.
Wearing wet or partially dried undies will only give room from the easy entrance of germs into your vagina.
2. Wash each undies immediately after pulling them off.
Do not rewear already worn undies. This is totally unhygienic. Your vagina deserves to be treated with utmost care, hence why you should only put on clean undies to avoiding getting your vagina infected.
3. During menstruation, avoid wearing tapons or pads for more than four (4) hours, what this means is that you should always change your pads every four hours.
It is advised that you leave your homes with extra pads Should the need to change the pad arises.
4. Avoid washing your vagina with soap or any scenty liquid.
You’re expected to wash the vagina with only warm water.
Resist the urge to wash that area up with soap of any kind.
You would be damaging your vagina if you use them.
5. Do not allow your pubic hair to grow so much. It would only make your private areas smell as drop of urine comes in contact with such areas .
Make sure you use a hair removal cream or shaving stick to remove hairs on this areas.
5. Always clean up after urinating.
You could do this with the help of a tissue or body wipes.
It sure would make you smell more better.