According to an official burial arrangement announcement statement obtained by 50minds, the music producer will be laid to rest in the United States of America.
Read the statement below: “It is with deep sense of loss we announce the passing of our beloved friend, brother, father, son, and Nigeria music industry icon.
Ayorinde Ilori-Faboro (aka Dokta Frabz) who passed in his sleep on February 27th, 2021 in the United States of America.
12th of March 2021 | 10 AM EST PROMPT
Donald V. Borgwardt Funeral Home
4400 Powder Mill Rd, Beltsville MD 20705
Maryland Memorial National Park
13300 Baltimore Avenue, Laurel MD 20707
• SERVICE OF SONGS (NGR) 03/11/21 TIME TO BE ANNOUNCED
- VIEWING 03/12/21 10AM EST (4PM NGR TIME)
• MEMORIAL SERVICE 03/12/21 11AM EST (5PM NGR TIME)
- INTERMENT 03/12/21 AFTER MEMORIAL SERVICE
• CELEBRATION OF LIFE 03/12/21 2PM EST (8PM NGR TIME)”.