Don’t Get Married If You Are Not Ready for These 35 Things.
Don’t get married…
1. If you don’t want to be asked questions, especially stupid questions.
2. I’d you want to have & keep a lot of friends of the opposite gender, marriage needs some level of restraining from such.
3. If you don’t want anyone to look you in the face and tell you, “what you did was wrong” when you were wrong.
4. If you don’t want to feel like someone is controlling you because that feeling will come in marriage.
5. If you want to do things only your way. In marriage, everything will not go your way.
6. If you don’t want anybody to tell you what to do because you’re big enough.
7. If you’re not ready to handle pressure, because marriage sometimes has serious pressure.
8. If you have to run to your family anytime you face challenges, marriage requires maturity.
9. If you can’t take shut from anybody. Marriage comes with a lot of shits.
10. If you want to be treated the way your mum treats you, then stay with mummy.
11. If you want your partner to give you 200% respect but all you do is what does not deserve respect. It will be difficult for your partner to give you what you don’t deserve.
12. If you care about yourself not how others feel.
13. If you think your exes are better than the present partner, why didn’t you just stay with them?
14. If you think you are more important than everyone else.
15. If you love to keep many girlfriends or boyfriends. Marriage requires faithfulness.
16. If you are a woman beater because you have no value for a woman.
17. If you want to keep secrets. Marriage requires openness & honesty.
18. If you want to live your life like singles. Marriage is a different ball game altogether.
19. If you always desire revenge. Marriage is a place where a lot of forgiveness is needed.
20. If you find it difficult to be faithful and stay with one partner. Marriage requires self-control.
21. If you don’t have respect for others. Marriage works with loads of respect.
22. If you can’t own up to your mistakes and apologize. Marriage is not a blame game.
23. If you are too full of yourself and want to be treated in a special way but can’t treat others same way. Pride kills marriages.
24. If you have destructive anger. The anger will take a few minutes to pull down what it took years to build.
25. If you have too much ego & pride.
26. If you don’t want anyone to touch your phone or get into your personal space occasionally.
27. If you want to have a private life and private phone and private friends. Marriage requires no such privacy.
28. If you want to have intimate conversations with your exes, with no disturbances or interrogation. Your partner deserves to know what you’re about.
If you want to live a Free life when you go out, come back home anytime, talk to whoever you want anytime. Marriage has a level of restriction.
30. If you are not mature enough to handle situations with wisdom. Marriage is not for kids or people who can’t think for themselves.
31. If you are only there for the good times. Sometimes, things can happen and you may have to start all over again.
32. If you don’t have anything going for you. It would be wrong to burden someone else with all that weight. Put yourself together.
33. If everything is white and black to you. Sometimes, some things aren’t how they appear. A listening ear and an understanding heart is key for any marriage.
34. If you are not proud of your partner. Don’t get married to someone you’ll be ashamed of for the rest of your life.
35. If you always want to have the final say. Marriage is a union of two totally different individuals who decides to blend in and work things out. No one is meant to be a bit for another.